Hey, hello there, I’m Ali Andersen, the gal behind Fields and Skies.
Over the last 7 years I have been super spoilt and met the most amazing couples. I am so stoked that people love my work and trust in me on such a significant day. A wedding day for me is so much fun! I get to put on my creative hat for a day and spend some quality time with a bunch of top notch folk.
Enjoying each other’s company is kind of a big deal considering I’m with you the whole day, so to get to know me a wee bit better, here’s a few fun facts:
- I have a spunky, talented, hilarious husband + a gorgeous, talkative, social toddler
- My family are tight. It’s just the four of us; my folks, little bro and I. The rest of the whanau are in NZ
- I’m related to Roald Dahl…distant relative yes, but I’m still claiming it
- I started drinking coffee when I was 30
- I can’t get enough of the summer heat, yet I’m Vitamin D deficient. I saw real snow for the first time on my honeymoon when I was 34!
- I cry at the drop of a hat, it got worse after I had my bubba
- I love being a mum and all the clichés are true
- I only started getting into instagram mid way through 2015 #fieldsandskies #latebloomer
- Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day #breakfastinperth
- All dresses should have pockets
- I really want to adopt a dog into our family