Weddings are all about bringing your favourites together for one jaw-dropping party. Couples that invite me to be a part of their day want to do their wedding their way, mixing in rad details that reflect them as a couple. I consider myself darn lucky to photograph amazing loved up humans.
I am not the best at writing these things, so I’ve gone for point form…here ya go, get to know me:
- I have a spunky, talented, hilarious husband + a gorgeous, talkative, social toddler.
- My family are tight. It’s just the four of us; my folks, little bro and I. The rest of the whanau are in NZ.
- I’m related to Roald Dahl…distant relative yes, but I’m still claiming it.
- I started drinking coffee when I was 30.
- I can’t get enough of the summer heat, yet I’m Vitamin D deficient.
- I have a thing for polka dots and floral clothing.
- I cry at the drop of a hat, it got worse after I had my bubba.
- I love being a mum and all the clichés are true.
- Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. #breakfastinperth
- All dresses should have pockets.
- I can’t wait to adopt a dog into our family.